Monday, December 13, 2010

Moment 19: The Christmas Trip You'll Never Forget

Every year, our Indian Malankara Orthodox Church, Mumbai Diocese send some delegates to visit Israel, that trip is a dream come true for most of us. Some years ago, my friends' dream came true for Christmas—a chance to visit Israel. And as he climbed that hill the Bible calls Skull Hill…the place where Jesus died for me and you. And as he told me his experience this is what I felt...

It’s a trip I pray that you’ll make this Christmas in your heart. You can have lots of religion, Bible, Christianity and still miss your personal visit to the cross of Jesus Christ.

There are two words that decide your eternal future…that remove the sin-wall between us and God. They’re in the Bible verse that says, “The Son of God loved me and gave Himself for me” (Galatians 2:20 ). “For me.” Has there ever been a time in your life when, in your heart, you walked up to Jesus’ cross and said, “Jesus, You’re dying there for me to pay for the sinning I’ve done. And I want You to be the Savior for me.”

If there’s never been a time like that for you and you want to belong to Jesus, ask Him to come into your lives this Christmas. He was born at Christmas to die for you. Don’t miss Him.

No comments: